Web Design Guarantee
Cabaretti provides a 100% money back guarantee and assumes responsibility for the outcome of your website design project. If you don’t like it, then you don’t pay.
This guarantee is designed to offer the client an assurance that Cabaretti works in good faith and will do everything within its expertise to ensure your website is designed professionally and according to your reasonable specifications.
Here’s how it works:
When your website goes live, your final payment is due; however, in the case you are not satisfied with our work, tell us what you want changed and we’ll continue to make updates over the next 60 days at no extra charge. The final invoice may not be paid until the client is satisfied. This applies to design, development, content and creative.
If this guarantee is exercised by the client, Cabaretti will retain ownership of the design as well as all third-party licenses which we have purchased such as domain names, hosting, paid plugins and themes. The client is free to purchase these licenses from us at a reasonable price.
Please note that in order to protect ourselves from fraud, we must place the following limitations on this policy:
- This guarantee is not applicable if the client or any third party adds, deletes, changes or otherwise interferes with Cabaretti’s design process, or if the client alters, changes or updates the deliverables set forth by the original agreement.
- This guarantee is not applicable if Cabaretti believes the client has not acted in good faith, has withheld information, has not responded to requests in a timely manner or has intentionally impeded the progress of the Cabaretti designers, developers or marketers.
- A guarantee will not be granted if the client has not indicated considerable dissatisfaction with our work or the website prior to the refund request.
If a refund is requested after the website is live, all requests must be submitted within 14 days of the migration of the website.
- For all refund requests, Cabaretti must be given a reasonable opportunity to achieve a successful outcome and to meet the client’s reasonable expectations. Prior to issuing a refund, we require that the client give accurate, complete and timely feedback and revision requests. If Cabaretti is unsuccessful in completing those revisions within 60 days, a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds are only considered for completed work.
All refunds will be issued within 60 days of receipt by Cabaretti of the written request for refund.
Refund requests must be issued in writing by the same person whom signed the original agreement. If no agreement or contract was signed, refunds may or may not be granted.